with a view of the boulevard
with a private garden
a Villa with
size of villa
Select a floor
- Seismic zone 2 compliant structure.
- Solid block masonry.
- Plastered, smoothly finished and painted with premium quality plastic emulsion.
- External walls painted with weather coat/weather shield paints.
- Kitchens counter 20 mm thick granite with single drain board sink to be supplied unattached.
- Italian Marble in Living, Dining, Corridor, Family Room & Staircase.
- Cladding with ceramic tiles 2ft above the kitchen platform.
- Vitrified Tiles (Kitchen, Utility and all bedrooms).
- Wooden Flooring in Master Bedroom & Entertainment Room.
- Rustic Tiles for balconies.
- Ceramic Tiles dado upto 7ft height.
- Grid False Ceiling.
- Polished Granite Counter with Ceramic Basin.
- CP fittings of Jaquar or equivalent.
- EWC and Ceramic basins of DURAVIT or equivalent in all toilets.
Doors & Windows
- Main door with teak wood frames and finish flush doors.
- Other doors with salwood frames with molded skin panel doors.
- Powder coated aluminum doors/windows with provision for mosquito meshes in Living and Dining Only.
- Row villas – 10 KW KPTCL supply & DG Back up upto 10 KW.
- 100 % DG Back up for common areas.
- CPVC lines for water supply.
- UPVC/PVC lines for soil, drainage and external lines.
- Sewage Treatment Plant.
- Rainwater Harvesting.
- CCTV coverage for the entire campus.
- Video Door Phone
TV, Telephone & Broadband
- TV & Telephone points provided in the living area and all the bedrooms.
- Broadband connections provision is made.
- EPABX system is provided.
A central boulevard
The pool looking on to the villas with personal wade pools
The road facing facade of a villa
The private portico and garden
The facade of a villa with its car parks tucked away
A typical bedroom
The kitchen looking out into a private garden
The living room opening into a private garden
The living room opening onto a personal wade pool
Help us get in touch
Don't forget to mention the 3 villas you prefer
Alternatively you can give us a call at:
+91 80888 66000